Friday, January 20, 2012

I Have Achieved My Dreams

I have achieved my dreams.

I stand before myself in the mirror and breathe in deep. I close my eyes and let the weight of time hold on my shoulders, all that I have committed to I have completed. I have lived an enduring life, one of which I can freely say I have little regret in.

I let these thoughts sink in and smile, not just from the outside of my body, but within.

I have achieved my dreams.

-------------------------------------------


I have no doubt in my mind that it will be quite some time before I can stand before myself and make such a boast, but this blog is one of the first steps among many I have begun to make to make this into a reality.

This is what The Balancing Owl is all about. My attempts to achieve each and every dream I set out for, whether I make it or not. That, and the journey to making them happen. I'm excited to be here and I plan to chronicle my growth as best possible.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment